RE:Nutrients

  • joanne marbut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      We use 3 of 100 mg to make 300 mg a day of COQ10. We had used larger pills
      (200-400 mg.)  A larger pill could be distributed over 2-3  meals depending on
      how much came out but overtime found that it wasn't giving us a consistent
      amount per meal. So, we began to use just 100 mg per meal. That way we are able
      to determine how much of it she receives per meal and we are closer to being
      consistent.