Message from mmayer11@aol.com

  • mmayer11@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2, 2011
      I have lit a candle for Midnight...

      Click here to see the candle
      http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13688196

      Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 108.195.5.181

    • mmayer11@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 25, 2011
        I have lit a candle for dear Rudy...
        Marianna

        Click here to see the candle
        http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13851627

        Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 108.192.65.81

      • mmayer11@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 3, 2011
          I have lit a candle for dear Seymour...
          Marianna

          Click here to see the candle
          http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=13917372

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 3, 2011
            There is another candle for Kensington....
            If you wish to join your name follow
            this link under Kensington.
            Marianna

            Click here to see the candle
            http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=14148992

            Disclaimer: Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect Gratefulness.org's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. The sender's ip address is 108.195.3.252

          • christine french
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 4, 2011
              How lovely and touching
              Lighting a candle for kensington!

              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 9, 2012
                I have lit a candle for Aslan...
                Marianna

                Click here to see the candle
                http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=15752216

                Disclaimer: The message above was sent though Gratefulness.org website by internet user from 108.204.10.204 (ip address). Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of the message. Neither e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. To report abuse, please forward this email to contact@...

              • mmayer11@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , May 11 7:32 AM
                  I lit a candle for beautiful Toby.
                  If members would like to do the same,
                  follow this link. Toby has his own group
                  name, you can find his candle there.
                  Peace,
                  Marianna

                  Click here to see the candle
                  http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=15991351

                  Disclaimer: The message above was sent though Gratefulness.org website by internet user from 108.231.200.199 (ip address). Gratefulness.org is not responsible for the content of the message. Neither e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified. To report abuse, please forward this email to contact@...