Re: [FH] Yuki still in CHF

  • MAUREEN FOGG
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
      Michelle,
      You are right and I am keeping her inside. Our house is shaded and woodsy so it
      is always pretty cool even when it is hot outside. And I know about the hiding.
      She has a number of spots that I have had to discover over time.  Sometimes I
      think - how could I lose my cat in a 1 story house and no access to the
      basement?  She can be very clever.  (But I think I have found them all)
      Maureen and Yuki