Midnight

  • Ioana Boie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:59 AM
      Kimberly,

      My heart goes out to you for your loss. Midnight was such a pretty girl and it
      sounds like she was so loved. I too lit a candle for her and Winston.

      We lost one of our kitties due to CRF a couple months ago, and all I can say is
      please take the time to remember her and to grieve. It sounds like you've tried
      everything you could and I'm sure she knows that too.

      Ioana, Piperus and Angel Pepe