Re: [FH] Rest in Peace my Angel Winston

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 28, 2011
      Oh, I am so sorry! But you did everything right, he was so blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness. In return he gave you all his love! He is now young and healthy again and waiting for you at the Bridge -- I think the heart kitties have a special club! I know we will see our little angels again --

      Please post his memorial on our memorial page http://www.KittyAngels.com, so we can all see his photo.

      sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 28, 2011
        Please forgive me, I gave the wrong link to the memorial site -- it's http://www.AngelKitties.com --- I hope everybody will add their memorials, no matter how long it's been since your kitty moved up to the Bridge. We all want to share your photos and stories ---

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 28, 2011
          Judi,

          Thanks for starting the candle lighting page. I just went too and lit a candle for Winston. Here's the direct link so you don't have to do a search if others want to light candle too.

          http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=winst

          hugs,
          Carol adn Angel Snowball *5/10/91 to 1/1/10*

          and the gang

          and the gang

          From: Judi Levens casaobelisco@...

          Hi Melissa; I will go right now to light a candle for Winston at
          www.gratefulness.org.

        • karenborga@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 28, 2011
            I lit a candle for Winston and am sending sympathy to Melissa.

            Karen, Asst. Host
            Moderated on-line chat pet loss support
            Fridays 8 - 10 pm EST
            http://www.aplb.org/chat/chat_petloss.html

            ******

             Judi,

            Thanks for starting the candle lighting page......
            http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=winst

            hugs,

            Carol

            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
          • Jim Sinclair
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 28, 2011
              On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:47 PM, <karenborga@...> wrote:
              > I lit a candle for Winston and am sending sympathy to Melissa.

              Me too, on both counts.

              Jim Sinclair  jisincla@...
              www.jimsinclair.org
              http://moosepuppy.petfinder.com
            • Mmayer11
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 28, 2011
                I have as well. So sorry for dear Melissa and Winston.

                Marianna

                > I lit a candle for Winston and am sending sympathy to Melissa.

                Me too, on both counts.

                Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
                www.jimsinclair.org
                http://moosepuppy.petfinder.com

              • toomany_kittys
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 29, 2011
                  Dear Melissa,
                  I am so very sorry.
                  El

                  --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "me too" <smittyhj82@...> wrote:

                  > Today I lost my sweer, snuggly, special guy, Winston. He meant so much me, and fought through everything. Today, he stopped fighting. This was the first time I saw him defeated, and a long time ago I promised him that I would never let him suffer. He passed peacefully in my arms. I will never forget all of the joy and love he gave me. There will never be another one like him.....
                  >
                  > Melissa

                • furbabymama
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 29, 2011
                    I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace in knowing he's now pain free and waiting for you at the bridge. You were a very loving mama.

                    Shonna & Ash & the rest of the gang

                    --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "me too" <smittyhj82@...> wrote:

                    > Today I lost my sweer, snuggly, special guy, Winston. He meant so much me, and fought through everything. Today, he stopped fighting. This was the first time I saw him defeated, and a long time ago I promised him that I would never let him suffer. He passed peacefully in my arms. I will never forget all of the joy and love he gave me. There will never be another one like him.....
                    >
                    > Melissa

                  • MAUREEN FOGG
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 29, 2011
                      Another candle for sweet Winston and grieving Melissa.
                      Maureen (MLB)

                      ________________________________
                      > I lit a candle for Winston and am sending sympathy to Melissa.

                      Me too, on both counts.

                      Jim Sinclair  jisincla@...
                      www.jimsinclair.org
                      http://moosepuppy.petfinder.com

                    • Nancy and Willow Carroll
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 29, 2011
                        Melissa, I am so sorry for your loss. May your memories soon bring you more
                        comfort than pain.
                        I lit a candle in memory of Winston.
                        Nancy

                      • janie
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 29, 2011
                          I am so sorry about Winston. Rest in Peace and forever play with our
                          friends we have lost before. You will see him
                          again. I know how hard that was. Bless you. Janie