Re: [FH] Re:pilling

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2011
      I'm talking about the liquid atenolol. Just shake it up and measure out the dose with a syringe. I put extra water in the cat food, and remove 2 ablespoons if the gravy this makes -- I put it in a separate bowl and mix in Tigger's atenolol and his lysine. I sit with him til he polishes it off, then I put the rest of the food down