RIP My red boy Doodle

  • the_klam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2011
      Just over four years since diagnosis, and at the age of 9 and a half Doodle has gone. He had to be put to sleep this morning, after suffering a saddle thrombosis. Thankfully we were at home and able to take him straight to the emergency vets, and he passed swiftly, cuddled by his mum and dad.

      Thank you all for the help and advice you've given us since May 2007.

      Since I benefitted from the generousity of other UK group members with regard to unused medicines, I'd be happy to send on any or all of the following, to anyone who is in the UK:

      Natto (not sure how many, probably half a jar of Doctor's Best)
      Atenolol (brand new bottle, only used for a couple of weeks)
      Pill Pockets (these are like golddust here, you can't get them at all - I was given some my a kind member of our group, and another batch I acquired from the local vets when a cat in their care had died and the owner recycled the Pill Pockets. If no one wants them I'll take them back to the vets).

      Rest in peace best red boy, mum and dad and Smitten, Wee and Koko will all miss you but we're so glad we had you for so long.
    • janie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2011
        I am so sorry for the loss of your fur kitty. RIP Doodle with all the
        loved ones that are there. May you stay strong. Janie