Re: cant keep food down

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 5, 2011
      OH! I meant to say respiration here, not heart rate. The respiration (how many breaths in a minute) being over 32...

      The heart rate is anywhere from around 120 to 160. Both should be taken while sleeping or resting, not after having walked around or played, as both will go up from those activities.

      Sorry! Not much sleep last night!

      Carol and Angel Snowball
      and the gang

      A heart rate over about 32 can be the start of fluid. If it's way higher than that, it can either be fluid or pain. The heart rate goes up with pain too.