Re: Urine stones may call for more water

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi Joanne

      Toby doesn't take diuretics, in fact he doesn't need heart medications at
      the moment as he's stable. We're going down the food route to try and fix
      his FLUTD and he's on wet only now with water syringed four times a day. We
      give 10mls. The food is supposed to dissolve crystals. I don't want surgery
      if there are any other options but having learned so much about it this
      week I`d be happy for Toby to go ahead if there were no other choice.

      :) Lyn