RE: [FH] Sophie gone WAS Can anyone help...HCM and CRF kit with shoulder pain?

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2011
      I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Sophie...please don't blame yourself, you probably extended her life considerably with all your care and love. When it is time for them to go, all we can do is support them...hugs to you from Judi and Angel Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: rose_toney@...
      Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:42:50 +0100
      Subject: [FH] Sophie gone WAS Can anyone help...HCM and CRF kit with shoulder pain?

      Dear all,

      I wanted to thank you for your help in trying to make Sophie's last days as comfortable as possible. My little Miracle Cat, who fought back from CHF, became ascitic several weeks ago, and try as we might, we could not get it under control.

      She became very weak, and would not eat, barely moving to drink and go to the bathroom (despite bringing everything to her in the bedroom). I syringe fed her as best I could and threw every drug we could at the disease, but we decided this morning to let her go.

      I am consumed with sorrow and guilt, questioning every decision I did or didn't make. I can only hope this fades in time. I hope she is chasing butterflies, free from pain, and syringes and pills.

      Thank you for such a wonderful support
      group. Love to all your kits.

      Rose and Angel Sophie