Re: [FH] Yuki in CHF

  • MAUREEN FOGG
    Message 1 of 17 , May 19 7:30 AM
      Thank you so much Carol, Lyn and all.

      Yuki is now getting .35 ml sub q - twice a day of lasix.  Also the 1.25 mg of
      vetmedin twice a day.  The vet gave me a bag of 50 needles and 50 syringes.
      Today she wasnt much interested in food - but it was a bad day and night
      Tues/Wed and she is also on new meds.  I may have to interest her in food again
      with some yummy tuna.  That did the trick last time.
      Maureen and Yuki