Re: [FH] Translation of Cardiologist report

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18 10:03 AM
      Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Elvis. The photos are wonderful -- what a handsome boy! All your cats are beautiful. Elvis was very blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness. Have a heart kitty is not easy. You did everything you could, please do not have any blame. But I know we will see our little ones again -- he's happy and healthy again and waiting for you at the bridge.

      Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto