Re: New to site, terrible loss.

  • Donald Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2011
      Thank you for your kind hearted reply. I know that i could have never known about this dreaded disease, my only solace is knowing he is pain free now.
      As far as having his brother, he isn't really his biological sibling, just what i call him. LOL. They came from 2 different sets of litters entirely. Thank goodness for that. I've always had cats & this is my first experience with HCM & hopefully my last.