RE: [FH] New addition for already existing member

  • Nichole Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2011
      Thank you, Judy!

      I figure knowing a kitty already has a heart problem is better than it coming as a surprise to a kitty you think it otherwise healthy :) I take a special liking to heart animals. My dog, 2 cats and myself are all in the same boat :)

      I know CoQ10 is a good one but didn't know the dose, so thanks!

      Nichole

      Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢ on T-Mobile

      From: coleryan86@...
      Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 09:44:32 -0500
      Subject: [FH] New addition for already existing member

      Hi all,
      I rarely post because my exisiting HCM kitty is very stable (yes!) But I wanted to introduce my new HCM kitty I've just adopted. Hopefully we won't need anything for a long while either :)

      His name is Judson and he is 7 years old. His brother and him were dropped off at a shelter about 45 mins from me, his family lost their home to foreclosure. They had been at the shelter for 4 months! I saw him on Petfinder and it was love, but his brother and him were said to have to be adopted together. I met him and instantly connected. The shelter said because as the time went on they seemed to be losing their bond they would rather see Judson be adopted since I was willing to take him an