Punky & CardioStrength

  • anagtz@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      Hi all,

      After 5 months of trying to trick Punky in different ways into eating his CardioStrength capsule, I finally made it. I wanted to share Punky's "recipe" in case it might be useful to someone else.

      I open the capsule and mix it with a/d canned food from Hill's. Apparently this is the only way I can get him to eat it.

      Hope it works for your kitties,

      Best,
      Ana & Punky

      Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel