Re: Supplements - Allergic reaction

  • Kimberly Coleman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      Is your CoQ10 supplement a powder capsule? If so, you may want to check to see if it is flavored?
      The L-Lysine I give Bailey has a flavor to it and perhaps it could be in the flavoring. Some powders that are sprinkled on food have a flavoring.
      However, I do agree that it could very likely be the salmon oil.

      Bailey is allergic to corn and when I used the worlds best cat litter (made from corn) his little paw pads broke out. ACK!