Re: Supplements for heart kitties

  • tobythelegend
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 6:34 AM
      Carol, my veterinarian is treating my little boy with Plavix. Have you read anything about Plavix? The only article I've found so far is as follows:

      http://www.manhattancats.com/Articles/Arterial_Thromboembolism.html

      I'm going to see if I can get an ongoing prescription of Plavix along with his Atenolol, and I'll supplement with CardioStrength. How does that sound?