Re: [FH] Re: New member! Cat was diagnosed with HCM today

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2011
      I agree 100% -- you need to see a cardiolgist today. I don't know why that vet last night didn't give some heparin or something -- isn't that what they're supposed to give to help break up clots? Can someone whose kitty has had a clot and make it through please tell us exactly how this works, and what we can expect the ER to do if we suspect a clot? Most of us don't know ---