Re: [FH] Yogi - looking for ideas

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24 5:06 PM
      Acupuncture might be helpful in these kinds of problems. I've seen dogs and cats with leg weakness have some extent of good recovery from getting acupuncture. It'd be good with the physical therapy you're going to do. The holistic vet that treats our guys, has other patients who do get both PT and acupuncture and they do pretty well.

      Yogi has found a really wonderful home with you!

      and the gang

      We're going to try some kitty PT with him as we did with Brandy - mostly play therapy to get him to use his hind legs more and hopefully rebuild some coordination.