Re: Cosmo's Tetrolagy of Fallot

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
      Hi Lisa

      How did Cosmo go on at the vets? Has he any medication now? And no, he
      doesn't have a clue he is sick and he wants to live and love life to the
      maximum. My cats do that as well and as someone once told me here 'heart cats
      are not here for a long time but a happy time' so I try and enjoy every
      moment, even the mad daft ones they end up flopped out on the floor.

      Cats dont listen to a prognosis. COsmo has done very well to reach his
      first birthday against the odds and please give him cuddles and hugs from me
      today. Cats often surprise the cardiologists by surviving and coping well
      with their disease.

      :) Lyn