Please trim the posts

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I know we kind of forget, because we're so anxious to give a speedy reply most of the time, but please remember to delete any previous attached posts when you reply. If you don't delete all of that, it takes forever for the people on daily digest to get through the posts. It's fine to leave in a sentence or two so to reference what you're replying to, but please delete all the rest of the stuff, especially the Yahoo stuff at the bottom of the post.

      Thanks!

      Carol
      Moderator, feline-heart

      and Angel Snowball