Re: [CRF] 2 lists for kitties . olderkitties and petlaw

  • Melody Woods
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Two lists below might be helpful to members..I began them both some months ago because of a serious gap in animal protection in those areas

      if they can be of benefit to you, please join us
      PetlawPupsandKitty@yahoogroups.com
      CaringforOlderKitties@yahoogroups.com

      Petlaw basically teaches about legal issues relating to pets , current issues and topics and trends ,cites cases, advices on activism if you wish to change community laws in place, also guides to additional sources ...and offers step by step advice on what to do on topics such as (if you suspect malpractice )

      Olderkitties addresses the special needs of the older cat..and tries to change the current attitude of many vets that they are throwaway kitties.....because they are simply old.....we offer current literature on new or old drugs / medicine that might help these kitties ..older kitties are usually 12 and up but 8 is considered older in some medical circles..if you do not have an older kitty but feel the list will benefit you, may join on that basis.