Re: [feline-heart] What is FOA

  • Bill & Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      FOA is Friends of Avatar. We are a sister list to Feline CRF Support;
      most of us have lost our CRF cat, but want to stay friends and talk about
      our other cats (and anything else we can think of). Many people (as
      myself) are on FOA and CRF Support.

      Avatar is the angel kitty whose parents created the Feline CRF Information
      Center http://www.felinecrf.com/ , which is the best site for CRF
      information.

      Linda