RE: [FH] Re: Newly diagnosed - restrictive cardiomyopathy

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15 5:21 PM
      How wonderful to read your message...I too hope that your sweet boy Leo stays happy and healthy! so good to hear...Judi and Angel Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: leowempu@...
      Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:17:17 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Re: Newly diagnosed - restrictive cardiomyopathy

      Hi,

      I'm happy to inform you that Leo is back to being the way he is - chasing one of the older cats around the house and driving everybody crazy... My sweet boy. I hope he'll stay this way for a long time. The other piece of good news is that his sister's heart seemed very much normal in the echo that we had done just in case. Her NT- proBNP test was normal as well. Yay!

      Leo, the Prince of Kamppi, and his most fortunate human Henna

    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 16 2:25 AM
        Hi Henna

        I`m glad to hear Leo is feeling better now his medications have started to
        work. My heart cats run wild and daft, but always know when enough is
        enough. Give him a big cuddle:)