One month today...

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      It's been one month since Max passed...I can hardly believe it's been so long. I miss him terribly every day. I think that at first I was in a kind of frozen state which was required to sit with him all that last day and see him pass, and as time goes by I am remembering him as younger and more energetic and seeing so clearly all the love he brought us; it makes me very sad. Particularly today as I am reliving his last day. But, it comes and goes and I will get better with time.

      My thoughts are with all of you who are still helping your kitties along...love them and give them a hug for me...

      Judi and Angel Max