One month today...

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 9:37 AM
      It's been one month since Max passed...I can hardly believe it's been so long. I miss him terribly every day. I think that at first I was in a kind of frozen sta

      Casa Obelisco
      Top 10 Most Romantic Bed and Breakfast's Worldwide
      ForbesTraveller.com, Feb. 2009
      #1 Most Romantic International B & B 2010: Pamel Lanier

    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11 9:41 AM
        It's been one month since Max passed...I can hardly believe it's been so long. I miss him terribly every day. I think that at first I was in a kind of frozen state which was required to sit with him all that last day and see him pass, and as time goes by I am remembering him as younger and more energetic and seeing so clearly all the love he brought us; it makes me very sad. Particularly today as I am reliving his last day. But, it comes and goes and I will get better with time.

        My thoughts are with all of you who are still helping your kitties along...love them and give them a hug for me...

        Judi and Angel Max