Re: [FH] Wellness canned cat food recall

  • water glow
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Thank you Sue for posting this. I have fed my cat Wellness formula for some time. The last batch of food I got for her had the dates for those recalled. Interesting timing, she stopped being interested in it about a month ago with the new batch while simultaneously her health issues resurfaced in a big way... not sure if thiamine deficiency was a contributing factor.

      ~Amy