Re: Medications for anyone in the UK

  • Tina Strack
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi everyone:

      Looks like my previous email did go through so apologies for the test email.

      I also have two packs of pill pockets that I brought over from Canada
      earlier in the year. These aren't available in the UK. Monty loved them -
      they are these little soft, maleable cat treats that you can put cat pills
      into and just mold the treat around the pill. They are great for cats who
      are hard to pill. Monty loved them although Daisy (my other cat) has no
      interest in them. Happy to send these to anyone who wants to give them a
      try.

      Again, please email me off list.

      Cheers,
      Tina.

      --
      �Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find
      harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.� -- Einstein