Testing

  • Tina Strack
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi all - my apologies for sending this test email but I sent an email to the
      group earlier in the day which has not been posted yet.

      Just testing.

      Thanks,
      Tina.

      --
      �Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find
      harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.� -- Einstein