Medications for anyone in the UK

  • Tina Strack
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi everyone:

      I have some leftover meds from Monty that I would be happy to send to anyone
      who can use them. I'm in the UK so it makes sense to send them within the UK
      to avoid any customs issues.

      I have:

      - a large bottle of Renalzin about half full (25mL left I think)
      - 10 x 25mg Atenolol tablets still in the blister pack
      - 7 x 4mg tablets of Periaction (1 of which is cut up into 1/4s and 1/8s) -
      in container
      - 39 x 2.5mg Fortekor still in blister pack
      - small blue plastic pill cutter

      I would love to see these go to a kitty out there. No payment required, I am
      heppy to just send them on to you in the post. Please email me offline.

      Thanks and give your heart kitties a great big kiss for me!

      Cheers,
      Tina.

    • Tina Strack
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2011
        Hi everyone:

        Looks like my previous email did go through so apologies for the test email.

        I also have two packs of pill pockets that I brought over from Canada
        earlier in the year. These aren't available in the UK. Monty loved them -
        they are these little soft, maleable cat treats that you can put cat pills
        into and just mold the treat around the pill. They are great for cats who
        are hard to pill. Monty loved them although Daisy (my other cat) has no
        interest in them. Happy to send these to anyone who wants to give them a
        try.

        Again, please email me off list.

        Cheers,
        Tina.

        --
        �Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find
        harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.� -- Einstein