Wellness canned cat food recall

  • oliversmom42
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 8:10 AM
      Information here: http://www.wellnesspetfood.com/letter.aspx

      Sue & Boo
    • water glow
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7 2:10 PM
        Thank you Sue for posting this. I have fed my cat Wellness formula for some time. The last batch of food I got for her had the dates for those recalled. Interesting timing, she stopped being interested in it about a month ago with the new batch while simultaneously her health issues resurfaced in a big way... not sure if thiamine deficiency was a contributing factor.

        ~Amy