Re: [FH] Blackie Update Starnge thing happened tonight.

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011
      Oh, I definitely think the dusty stuff can make them react worse with their asthma. Our angel Snowball had allergies and every spring, just when you want to open up the house and let in the fresh air, we'd have to keep everything closed tight, because the pollens and stuff would make her start sneezing and coughing really badly. We would nebulize her every day anyway (she had chronic respiratory stuff going on), but on the days that she reacted to the outside pollens, we'd have to do her twice a day till she got relief.

      Is there some way you can put all the old collectible stuff in the garage away from Blackie? Or maybe you can put everything in plastic storage containers? If Blackie still has problems, at least you can eliminate the dusty stuff as a cause.

      hugs,

      and the gang