RE: [FH] RE: OT: Flying with a cat?

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2011
      A great point about where you sit on the plane. First class is out...the seats are too big and your carrier won't fit underneath. The airlines have made the space smaller in recent years. We fly Alaska to Mexico and we have a problem fitting Max's carrier under the seat. We usually get a lmiddle seat because there is just a little more space. Then I gently put him under and as SOON as the plane takes off I pull him back out. If there is perchance an empty seat I put him above in the seat just so there's more room (Max was large...15 lbs) next to me. The window seats have the least space and the aisles are a little bigger but not as big as a center. Judi and AM

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: kellikitti@...
      Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:35:51 +0000
      Subject: [FH] RE: OT: Flying with a cat?

      this came directly to me but was intended for the list..