Cat in desperate need of help

  • diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2001
      Those of you on the FOA list already know about this. For those who
      don't, please read the story here: http://boscos.allcat.net/

      This little guy did have a 3 hour surgery last night. I haven't heard
      yet how he's doing this morning.

      I realize it's the holidays but if anyone can find a couple of
      dollars to spare for the cause it would be great (personally I feel
      most of our pets are more deserving of gifts than some people I know
      <G>)

      Many people helped me out when Frisky had CRF, either financially or
      pets.com purchases or with supplies. I know many of you have been
      helped out too. Now it's our turn to do a good deed to one in need.
      They have applied to IMOM but IMOM requests that applicants go to
      friends and family first. Well, here we are. :)

      Hope a few more of us can chip in.

      Thanks,

      Diane
      List Mom
    • Garyandana901@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        In a message dated 11/27/01 6:43:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        diane@... writes:

        > Those of you on the FOA list

        What is the FOA list?

        Thanks!