Re: [FH] sort of non-heart question: pet insurance companies

  • Melissa Legan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2011
      I have pet insurance. Thankfully, I had a policy in place before Winston was diagnosed, so they cover everything. I use Purina Care. (www.purinacare.com). They have never denied any of my claims. THey even pay for my phone consults with the vet and house calls from the pet nurses.

      If you need more info, please contact me.

      Melissa