Re: when is it the end?

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2011
      Hi

      This is a difficult call. I feel it is when the quality of life is
      unpleasant or if there is pain or fear which can't be resolved. If a cat can eat,
      drink, visit the litter tray, purr and sit in the sunshine and the fluid on
      the lungs is under control I would say it is not time. Every case is
      different, it's hard for us to make that decision but if a pet is suffering and
      there is no cure it is time for the last act of kindness.

      That is my opinion only. CUddle him and make a fuss. Have you tried
      different diuretics? Also diuretics can affect potassium levels which can cause
      problems. All this I would take into consideration.

      Hugs