New files uploaded

  • C.R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
      hi everyone,

      Jim sent me some good info and studies on CoQ10, L-carnitine and Taurine. I've put them in the "Files" at
      http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/feline-heart/files/

      Thanks, Jim.

      Carol and Angel Snowball
      and the gang

      In the CoQ10 file:

      "Biochemical rationale and myocardial tissue data on the effective therapy of cardiomyopathy with coenzyme Q10"

      "Clinical aspects of coenzyme Q10: An update"

      "Coenzyme Q10: An Independent Predictor of Mortality in Chronic Heart Failure"

      "The impact of coenzyme Q10 on systolic function in patients with chronic heart failure"

      In the L-Carnitine file:

      "Combined therapy with PPAR {alpha} agonist and L-carnitine rescues lipotoxic cardiomyopathy due to systemic carnitine deficiency"

      "Protective Effects of L-carnitine on Doxorubicine Induced Cardiomyopathy in Rabbits"

      In the Taurine file:

      "Taurine depletion caused by knocking out the taurine transporter gene leads to cardiomyopathy with cardiac atrophy"
    • Jim Sinclair
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
        On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 2:08 AM, C.R. <carolroar@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone,
        >
        > Jim sent me some good info and studies on CoQ10, L-carnitine and Taurine. I've put them in the "Files" at
        > http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/feline-heart/files/

        Actually it was Lisa who sent them to me, and then I sent them on to
        you. Thanks Lisa!

        Jim Sinclair  jisincla@...
        www.jimsinclair.org
        http://moosepuppy.petfinder.com
      • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011
          Thanks for forwarding them to Carol! Crazy day yesterday :)