Clopidogrel Tabs Available

  • tafoster4000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      I finally got around to going through my Angels Pyewacket's med (I lost him last year but too hard to look through his stuff). Anyway I have 21 full tabs of clopidogrel 75mg tablets (generic Plavix, gotten through Canada Pharmacy). The expiration date is 7/11. If anyone wants them, send me an email.

      Taca with Moe and Jody, Angels Domino and Pyewacket.