RE: [FH] Getting meds in Mexico

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
      Thank you Carol...for anyone who is interested, I have tried Costco, Wallmart, and Pharmacia Guadalajara for Zofran and Anzamet unsuccessfully. I kind of think that if these high visibility pharmacies don't have it, it's not here, but I'd sure love to be wrong. We are going to try Pepcid AC today...I know lots of people use it, can you tell me what dosage you use, and if it works successfully? Thanks so much...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: carolroar@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 18:26:06 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Getting meds in Mexico

      Hi everyone,

      Does anyone on the group live in Mexico (besides Judi and Max)? And what's your experience with getting prescriptions for your kitties at the pharmacies there? I'm trying to find out if pharmacies in Mexico can get Odansetron/Zofran for Judi who needs it for Max. She said we can't send it from the states, because it wouldn't get down there, but I thought if I could find a pharmacy in Mexico that could send it to her, if she can find a vet to call in the prescription, then she'd be able to give it to Max and see if it helps him at all.

      It would be good to have this information in our files anyway, for other members who live down there too.

      Please email me privately.

      Thanks,
      Carol and Angel Snowball
      and the gang