Re: [FH] need help

  • kellikitti
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hi Judi,

      Our heart kitty Cleo had a few episodes of bed wetting. We attributed it to both her elderly kidneys and to the fact that sometimes our other younger cats harass her so she doesn't want to get up and go to the litter.

      Fortunately we've (knock on wood) moved on to her just peeing right out side the box. It's annoying, but more manageable than bed wetting.

      We use puppy training pads (wee-wee pads) outside the litter boxes to catch the outside box peeing. It's been really helpful and eased the clean up.

      Laurel