rescue grp w/13 CHF cats

  • vjunger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a TNR program to help a feline yahoo memeber,
      in Ohio. I came accross this web site, and at the bottom they
      have a have a heart program. They have 13 cats that need help.
      I know money is tight w/us in this grp w/our on kitties, but
      I'm just posting, cause I know a lot of us, ended up having to
      change heart pills, or no longer need, maybe they can be sent
      there. Just my thought..

      http://scoopcat.org/index.html

      Vickie and angel Baby