Snorting

  • furbabymama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Does any of your heart kitties snort?

      Ash's breathing is fine - usually 21-22 BPM at rest - and he lays on his side, but every once in a while he snorts. Just one time each incident, and so far I haven't noticed any fluid coming out of his nose.

      He's my only kitty that snorts and my only heart kitty, so I was wondering if this might be the start of fluid build-up. (His next echo is scheduled for March 18th.)

      Thanks!
      Shonna