Re: [FH] things to feed to keep weight on?

  • Mmayer11
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
      Prozyme is certainly one choice. Years ago I relied on it for my dogs & cats. But more up to date research recommends animal based digestive enzyme instead of plant based, which is what Prozyme is. The company...use to be privately own...but a few years ago it was been purchased by a larger conglomerate. That always worries me.

      Marianna