Cat Food

  • Smitty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hi Everyone.

      I just wanted to let everyone know, that while I was shopping around for low fat cat food for Winston, I dicovered that Royal Canin makes a canned wet food called "Ultra Light" and they have now added L-Carnitine to it! So, just thinking if any of you out there want to try it for your heart kitty, it would be a good choice.

      My Winston isnt chubby- he has Chylothorax, or Chylous Effusion. It is fluid around the lungs that is high in fat. So, the vet said if we change to a low fat diet, there is a better chance that the fluid would reabsorb.

      Melissa