Re: Dr Huston DVM

  • Wendy Solem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      Isn't this wonderful news! I know that I've gotten some wonderful advice from
      so many people on our list and this is just a wonderful addition . Welcome Dr
      Huston and Thank you!!
      Wendy "Tino" and "Joey"

    • Suze Winn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        I am slow this week in answering BUT am just thrilled that Dr. Huston is on our list. She will be such a valuable
        source and a blessing for all of us going through our illnesses with our kitties!

        Welcome and Thank you for being there!

        suze and the bengal gang

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com