A real blessing has come our way!

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi everybody --- you will be so happy to hear that I have been able to find
      a wonderful veterinarian to join our list! I asked a couple last year, but
      didn't have any luck. But I was determined to find us one this year. I met
      her through the Cat Writers Association, and she said she would just love to
      join us!

      A Rhode Island veterinarian with 20 years of experience, Dr Lorie Huston DVM
      will be sending in a post to introduce herself. She is owned by 6 rescued
      kitties, and has a fabulous website with all kinds of resources on it.

      I told her we'd all make her feel so welcome! We truly need a veterinarian
      on our list, since so many of our precious kitties are so very sick.

      Let's pray that 2011 will be a much better year for all of us!

      Welcome Dr Lorie!!
    • Lisa Clarizia Blueyes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        That's wonderful! Thank you so much for inviting her!