Re: [FH] Michelle

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi -- Mike sent this just to me, so i thought I'd forward it to the group.
      I'm so glad he's open to getting some new kitties soon. Just keep your
      heart open, Mike, the right ones will find you!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
        Mike your email brought tears to my eyes. What a special bond you had with
        Michelle. What a lucky kitty! I know it's hard but take good care of
        yourself and thanks for looking out for that special cat and all the others.

        best,
        Cathryn.