Re: [FH] Michelle

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
      Oh, Mike, I just read your email. I am so sorry to hear about your dear Michelle. I've had several calico cats in my life, and they are so beautiful and very special. Do you know why they are considered lucky? It's because God paints each one individually. That's why, like with snowflakes, there are never two calico cats that are exactly alike.

      She was very blessed to have you to take care of her, especially during her illness. You did everything you could, and she is at the Rainbow Bridge now, happy and restored to health. She's playing with the other kitties you had. I know we will see our little ones again.

      Please be open to taking in some new kitties. They will help heal your heart. You may not think so now, because the pain is so great --- but you are exactly the kind of person every kitty prays to find. Just be open -- the right kitties will find you. Take them in! Something warm and fuzzy to hold is exactly what you need right now.

      we are here for you ---- take care --
      Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hi -- Mike sent this just to me, so i thought I'd forward it to the group.
        I'm so glad he's open to getting some new kitties soon. Just keep your
        heart open, Mike, the right ones will find you!!
        > Oh, Mike, I just read your email. I am so sorry to hear about your dear
        > Michelle. I've had several calico cats in my life, and they are so
        > beautiful and very special. Do you know why they are considered lucky?
        > It's because God paints each one individually. That's why, like with
        > snowflakes, there are never two calico cats that are exactly alike.
        >
        > She was very blessed to have you to take care of her, especially during
        > her illness. You did everything you could, and she is at the Rainbow
        > Bridge now, happy and restored to health. She's playing with the other
        > kitties you had. I know we will see our little ones again.
        >
        > Please be open to taking in some new kitties. They will help heal your
        > heart. You may not think so now, because the pain is so great --- but you
        > are exactly the kind of person every kitty prays to find. Just be open --
        > the right kitties will find you. Take them in! Something warm and fuzzy
        > to hold is exactly what you need right now.
        >
        > we are here for you ---- take care --
        > Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto

      • cathryn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
          Mike your email brought tears to my eyes. What a special bond you had with
          Michelle. What a lucky kitty! I know it's hard but take good care of
          yourself and thanks for looking out for that special cat and all the others.

          best,
          Cathryn.