Re: [FH] Re: Christmas Blessings

  • Ana Gutierrez
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 26, 2010
      Dear Karen,

      I bet all the comfort words I can tell you, have been already said.
      I am sorry for your losses.
      I do the same, I rescue stray cats and dogs, but I keep the broken ones, and
      find good caring homes for the other ones.
      Punky is my first cat with a cardiomyopathy.... but ask... I have had a nice
      collection of cat and dog diseases.
      It hurts, but we cannot live other way, these little broken ones need us,
      because sadly, the ones who care about them, are very few.

      Hang in there and don't give up.

      Big warm hug,
      Ana