Truman

  • jenzcritters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010
      Happy Holidays to you all.
      I lost my beloved Maine Coon Truman to HCM on 12/28/04 at 2:00 am. He was my son and I loved him. I just want to thank this group for helping me through the pain of his loss. I still feel the pain each year at this time.
      The one thing that brings me comfort is that I showed Truman how much I loved him every single day. I hope all of you are enjoying the special love of your kitties while they are with us on this earth. They are never with us long enough but somehow they give enough love to last a lifetime.
      Jen